Last updated: May 06, 2021
Information pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR")
Personal details are collected to make communication and use of the service possible. Details can be used for communication between service providers and users and also for direct communication between users. Some personal details are visible on the profile page of the user, but those details are voluntary (except name).
We also use your data to ensure a better service and implement it through the following treatments:
- support via the "Contact Us" button
- analysis of data in aggregate form
- listing review, content moderation or removal, fraud prevention
- activities of an administrative, financial or accounting nature, such as those relating to the purchase of optional paid services and any credit recovery
- detection of your current (approximate) location to facilitate the use of some functions of the service, such as displaying of listings from users close to you
- market research, optional surveys and surveys of the degree of user satisfaction
The following information may be stored in the register:
- Personal details: Name, email address, phone number, street address
- Account details: username, password (stored in encrypted format)
- The description text that the user may write about him/herself
- The comments, offers and requests the user has posted to the service
- The given and received feedback and badges
- Statistical data about service usage, e.g. number times the user has logged in
Regular sources of information
Personal details are given by the user on registration to the service or when using it later.
Regular handovers of the information
Information may be stored to a server that may be located inside or outside of the EU and the European Economic Area.
Register protection principles
The information is securely stored on computers. The access to the information is restricted with passwords and physical access to the computers is restricted by the server hosting company (refer to Data Controller).
Is the provision of data mandatory?
The provision of personal data is mandatory only for the processing necessary for the services delivery offered by DolMark (any refusal for the purpose of providing the service - Use of personal data (purpose of registration) - makes it impossible to use the service itself); it is optional for promotional purposes and any refusal to give consent has no negative consequences on the service delivery offered within the website www.dolmark.net and related applications.
info (at) sharetribe.com
Kirjurinkuja 3 F 46 02600 Espoo
antti.virolainen (at) sharetribe.com
We only use data processors providing sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures in such a manner that processing will meet the requirements of the relevant data protection laws, including ensuring the protection of the rights of the data subject.
You can, at any time, view your data and information provided in your private area. Log into your account and click the "Settings" section.
Remember that you can revoke the consents you have provided at any time by accessing your reserved area and removing the relative flag.
Any natural person who uses our service can:
- At any given time has the right to receive information about the personal data we are processing about him/her, where the data is collected from, what we are using them for, methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to the personal data and information referred to Article 15 of the GDPR
- request for updating, correction, integration, cancellation, restriction of data processing if one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR is met, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and/or subsequently processed
- object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons and in accordance with the law, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and to the processing of personal data provided for the purposes of commercial information or the sending of advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal.
- receive their personal data, processed on the basis of a contract or the consent of the interested party, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and to transmit them to another data controller without hindrance
- lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data
We remind you that for any questions or requests relating to your personal data and respect for your privacy, you can write to email@example.com
Data is collected by the subjects indicated in the Data Controller paragraph, according to the indications of the reference legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided for by the GDPR (Article 32) for their processing using IT tools, manual and automated and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated in the Cookies and, in any case, to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
Retention of Data
DolMark will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
We use third-party services for payment processing (PayPal and Stripe).
We will not store or collect your payment card
details, your login data or your IBAN. That information is provided directly to our third-party payment processors
whose use of your personal information is governed by their applicable privacy
policy. These payment processors adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as
managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of
brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS
requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information.
If you delete your account, your personal information (name, phone number, address, email, profile photo, etc.) will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. All the listings you have created will be removed.
Information where other members are involved (conversations with other people, transactions you've made, reviews you've given to others, etc.) won't be removed when you delete your account. However, your name will no longer be displayed next to this information.
The Contact function is respectively aimed at an immediate communication between DolMark users, who interact with each other exclusively for the purchase and sale of their goods.
We may verify the content of messages to moderate them for security purposes and to safeguard DolMark's netiquette and editorial rules.
For the usage of DolMark Services it is necessary that the Operator identifies the users’ current location. This allows DolMark to show listings located close to the user and is also used when sellers publish their advertisements to indicate the place where the item is located. In order to avoid the identification of a user’s actual exact location, an approximate location of the seller is shown in the published listings.
The processing of such data takes place solely for the purpose of responding to requests sent by users and for the purpose of developing and improving the service pursuant to the previous point "Use of personal data (purpose of registration)".